Free Stop Smoking Programs List
Available Quit Smoking Help for Free
Free stop smoking programs are support programs which dedicated to help smokers through their way to get rid of smoking habit and quit from nicotine addiction and it’s free of charge. It’s really helpful for smokers to get advices and tips, join in community of smokers and ex-smokers, having guide, sharing story in the program, communicating in the forum, etc. These free help to give up smoking and stay free of nicotine are really worth to join.
We listed quit smoking programs which are there online to aid you. Hope these give you some path ways to help quit.
1. QUITNET (Quit All Together – Don’t Quit Alone) – (www.quitnet.com)
- First launched on the Web in 1995.
- Was conceived of by Nathan Cobb, MD (when he was a smoking cessation counselor at a Boston clinic). The project was adopted by Join Together, a project of Boston University School of Public Health. With the University’s help, QuitNet.com, Inc. was formed in 2000 to take on the role of expanding QuitNet into a self supporting service operating worldwide.
- Owned by Healthways Quitnet, Inc. (www.healtways.com)
- What you can get here : Learn from their science-based stop smoking resources, Get quitting tips and advice from expert counselors, Get quit support from the QuitNet community (forum), Create your own quit smoking plan and Get help when you need it.
- Comply with the HONcode standard for trustworthy health information.
- You can join in to become a member for free, and get advanced features if you pay for the premium membership.
- Place of large community of smokers and ex-smokers
- Benefits for member: 24/7 Support Community, Personal Q-Mail account, Quit-smoking stats calculator, Quit Date Wizard, Quit Buddies, Chat, Topic-specific message boards, Personal Quit Page, Quit Calendar, Expert Support, Personal Quitting Guide, Medication Guide, QuitNet Greeting Cards, Quit Tips and Anniversary emails, Directory of local support programs and Self-assessment tools.
2. Never Smoke Again – (NSA)- (www.neversmokeagain.com)
- is a free web-based approach dedicated to helping you permanently end your cigarette smoking habit.
- is a fairly lengthy program that consists of close to 30 pages containing tips and advice and a set of tools that help you to enhance your willpower so you can quit smoking successfully.
- This program relies on your own willpower.
- Teach you a new technique that will help you not just quit smoking, but quit smoking for good and without the use of smoking cessation drugs.
- You will learn strategies, techniques and philosophies that will help you quit smoking naturally and STAY-QUIT forever.
- It’s for someone who still smoking or have you already quit smoking and want to stay quit.
- No cost to join and no premium member.
- Author : Peter
- Any questions, feedback or suggestions email : firstname.lastname@example.org>
3. NHS – Smokefree (smokefree.nhs.uk)
- Has Free Local NHS Stop Smoking Service – (One-to-one or group support sessions and advice in your area).
- You can get advice and support at critical times by post, phone, email and text free with the Together Programme. (It’s called as Free Home Support)
- Recommends using nicotine replacement therapy (nicotine patches, nicotine gum, microtabs, lozenges, inhalators and nicotine nasal spray) or quit smoking pills (Zyban (Bupropion Hydrochloride) and Champix / Chantix
(Varenicline), to fight again cravings.
- You can get free order brochures, leaflets and DVD to be delivered to your home, Download inspirational videos and stop smoking guides, Calculate how much you’ll save when you’re smokefree, Take the test for advice on beating your cravings, Discover the effects of smoking on the human body and Make a promise to go smokefree to your family and friends.
- Call for information at NHS Free Smoking Helpline: 0800-022-4-332
4. QUIT4GOOD (The Free Quit Smoking Website) – (www.quit4good.com)
- A totally FREE Website for anyone and everyone trying to quit smoking.
- Has Quit Smoking Message Board (forum), join for free.
- You can get free help quit guide.
- Need more information? contact them at email@example.com