Cigarrest is one of quit smoking treatment product currently available online. The producer or seller of this medication which is www.cigarrest.com offers a nice giving to smokers for 30 days free trial, without no cost at all. But maybe for shipping only.
Like any others forms of medication for stopping smoking, it is recommended or will be better to use cigarrest with smoking cessation program. Fortunately cigarrest.com itself provide such program called “CigArrest Program Guide AND Exercise Handbook – Two helpful and informative guides to help you understand the program and learn how to successfully overcome your smoking habit“, to guide and assist you in your efforts to stop inhale dangerous chemicals inside cigarettes.
What is Cigarrest ?
Cigarrest is quit smoking product that consist of four forms of medicines to dealing with physical aspect and two help guide to dealing with emotional aspect. Producer states that it is natural herbal formula, non additive and non nicotine. It is not contained with nicotine like Nicotine Replacement Therapy product.
4 Forms of Drugs :
1. Chewable Tablets – Non-smoking Chewable Tablets to help you fight the urge to smoke whenever and where ever it strikes. This is the original easy-to-use CigArest all herbal formula.
2. Gum – To manage your cravings and replace the oral fixation of smoking cigarettes – mint flavor
3. VitaGuard Smoker’s Vitamins – are designed to fight the cell damage caused by smoking and strengthen your immune system by supplementing your diet with certain vitamins and minerals, like C, E, beta-carotene and lycopene.
4. Lozenges – won’t stick to dentures.
Guide program :
5. Program Guide AND Exercise Handbook – Two helpful and informative guides to help you understand the program and learn how to successfully overcome your smoking habit.
6. Program Audio CD – If you want to know how to stop smoking in any situation? This instructional audio CD will teach you how to stay smoke-free.
30 Days Free Trial
Free 30 days to try is offered by cigarrest called Free CigArrest Welcome Kit which contain 1st,2nd and 3rd medicines and 2 guide programs above. If you are not sure with this program you can try first for one month medication, if you feel progress maybe you will continue the treatment.
What’s in Cigarrest ?
Gums, tablets, lozenges and vitamins are made from all natural herbal, so it safe to human body and less side effect relatively.
Active ingredients in 1st, 2nd and 3rd medicines are:
1. Lobelia inflata (Indian Tobacco) – an herb whose pharmaceutical properties are similar to nicotine. It is dual in its activities, acting as both a relaxant and a stimulant.
2. Cinchona officinalis (Peruvian Bark) – treats edginess, nervous exhaustion, indigestion.
3. Daphne indica (Spurge Laurel) – helps with tobacco cravings and inability to sleep.
4. Plantago major (Plantain) – produces disgust for tobacco in those who chew it and cures neuralgia resulting from tobacco.
5. Calcarea phosphorica (Calcium Phosphate) – used to treat headaches, hoarseness, burning throat and cough which can be made worse from tobacco and tobacco smoke. Smokers are usually deficient in calcium.
6. Nux vomica (Poison nut) – is an herb used in minute amounts as a restorative preparation. Used to treat insomnia and irritability as well as coughing and scraping in the throat made worse by smoking tobacco.
Those active ingredients work by relieving nervous tension, irritability and the cravings associated with withdrawal to start smoking. All combined to stimulate the body’s natural defenses. It will help smokers to dealing with phisycal withdrawal.
The CigArrest Program has been sold for 20 years. During that time, they have not had any serious reactions or adverse side-effects ever reported. What you will feel as the nicotine leaves your body are some of the side effects associated with withdrawal symptoms are light-headedness, tingling sensations, increased temporary coughing, dry mouth, tightness of the throat and headaches. The physical withdrawal from nicotine addiction lasts for only about 7 to 10 days.
How to use ?
The cigarrest website doesn’t explain how to use the medication but you can call the at 1-800-792-9079 for information. Must be there in the medicine case or the guide. Generally all medication addressed to smoking cessation is considered by how long you have been smoking and amount of smoking each day. Cigarrest have counselor to determine which level of medication you have to pass.
Cigarrest just one alternative method to help you to stop smoking. You will try? It’s up to you.
Anyone who had experience with this treatment will be appreciated to make a comment. So others will learn something here.